Wedding Dresses | Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet

Saturday, May 17, 20140 comments

Wedding Dresses | Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet
Jessica McClintock's dresses are wonderful and I would buy a dress from them for a special occasion. However for my purpose on this day I was not impressed at this location. This place in terms of a wedding dress for myself didn't blow me away and for bridesmaids it was rather plain and not flattering for all body types (which is what I needed).

It's a cool layout with prom dresses on one side and wedding stuff on the other. The staff was not too friendly and were fawning over one customer who was trying on her dress but didnt really care to help me. So it worked out that I didn't end up liking anything in the store...I guess.


Like another reviewer said, some of the dresses still look like they are stuck in an earlier era and I want my bridesmaids to not have poofy sleeves in an orange color. Just my opinion.

I'm sure this is a great place for others but just didn't work for me and what I needed. Also, just because I'm not trying on a wedding dress doesnt mean I should be ignored.

Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet Jessica Mc Clintock Wedding Dresses Outlet
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Wedding Dresses - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger